Siemens Sensor & Communications Ltd. (SSCL) is part of Siemens Operating Company
“Digital Industries” – the innovation leader in automation and digitalization. We offer
innovative, high-precise and absolutely reliable measurement solutions to increase plant
efficiency and enhance product quality. Our intelligent instruments are also designed for
seamless interplay with the larger world of industrial automation and control systems.
SSCL R&D is part of the global R&D network within our business segment. Together with our
partners and customers, we constantly innovate our portfolio. Being on the road to industrial
digitization, Edge and End Devices in IIOT (industry IOT) are crucial and PI products play
hereby a significant role. As a consequence thereof, R&D team in Dalian is growing rapidly. We
are looking for bright-minded and promising partners for moving forward together.
What are my responsibilities?
In this role, you’ll participate to the complete Software development life-cycle.
• You will participate in conceptual work as well as programming and validation of
Software and its artifacts
• You will strive for high-quality designs by doing code-reviews, writing unit tests and reviewing of all artifacts produced during software development
• You will be a member of distributed, international team
• You are supposed to actively contributing to an agile development team with agile
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• At least 6 years of relevant professional experience in embedded software development,
which you have ideally gained in a project-driven environment
• Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Automation,
Information Engineering or related)
• Good appreciation of industrial software solutions, architectures and field bus protocols
• OO design, UML
• OO programming (C++)
• Familiar with the most common development tools in the C/C + + environment, such as
Git, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
• Familiar with version management systems (e.g. ClearCase, Git), test automation (e.g.
python) and Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins)
• Familiar with the
industry filed bus standard such as FF(foundation field bus) ,Profibus PA is a plus
• Good communication skills in English
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds