What part will you play?
- You play the role of an Enterprise Architect/Solution Architect (f/m/d) and work together with near and offshore development teams and you oversee & steer software developers to achieve & fulfill industrial-grade AI architectures and software quality guidelines
- In your new role you are part of an interdisciplinary team of AI experts & software developers where you shape development and productization of AI driven software products & -services for industrial customers
- You interact with the AI experts to understand the requirements from AI perspective to enhance the software infrastructure which enriches and eases the entire workflow for creating, training, validating, deploying and operating AI Models to the shopfloor for our customers with a strong focus on Industrial Edge SW stack
- You drive conception & development of software architectures for a new product portfolio
- You engage in shaping the technology strategy for AI-driven business and modern software development
- You shape a culture of continuous learning, technological excellence, and open innovation within Siemens Digital Industries and beyond
- You keep yourself updated with respect to innovative technologies/ tools (e.g., attend conferences/symposia) and actively share knowledge and best practices within the team
- The basis of your success is a degree in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics and many years of professional experience
- You bring several years of software development and -architecture experience across all relevant ML/AI technologies and a broad spectrum of related architecture domains (e.g., Data Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Application Architecture, Security Architecture,Integration Architecture) to contribute & shape viable AI products
- As well as many years of experience in developing and deploying AI/ML systems & related software architectures (microservices / services architectures, etc.)
- You convince with an extensive experience in raising and validating Functional and Non-Functional Requirements
- In addition, you have in-depth knowledge of the fundamentals of AI/ML and experience in architecture concepts for delivering AI models to the industry shopfloor
- You have AI-DevOps experience including CI/CD pipelines to build, test, deploy, operate AI ‘products
- You score with knowledge on cloud systems (e.g., AWS (Amazon Web Services), Google Cloud, etc.) with focus in CI/CD and AI services
- You have knowledge on designing real time systems (focus on edge technology).
- You have long experience in Golang, C++, Nodejs, etc
- You have demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex design information, technical decisions, and issues to both highly technical and non-technical peers
- High degree of creativity and self-initiative as well as fluency in English complete your profile
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time