If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Siemens Mobility Radio Frequency Systems (RFS) is a pioneer in designing, manufacturing as well as integrating complex RF-based sensing, localization, and communication solutions for the mobility domain. As R&D Competence Center we generate added value for our customers and make a sustainable contribution to their success.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Join us as Embedded Systems Engineer (f/m/d). In your new role you will help us to drive the future of assisted, automated, and autonomous driving – both in automotive as well as railway applications.
- You will be responsible for specifying, designing, implementing, commissioning, and testing embedded systems on
- Microcontrollers and/or DSPs
- Embedded Linux systems
- In addition, you will contribute to the development and integration of IoT solutions.
- With your knowledge you support the execution of R&D as well as customer projects.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or comparable.
- Next to this, you bring in several years of experience in embedded systems hardware design.
- Furthermore, you are proficient in C and C++.
- Knowledge of modern OS coding techniques, IP protocols, and hardware interfaces is a must.
- Bonus, but not mandatory: Concrete experience with high frequency systems.
- Your profile is rounded off by good communication skills as well as high-level writing and documentation skills.
- You are fluent in English. Good German skills are an advantage.
- Last but not least: you bring enthusiasm to build products that do not exist, yet – nowhere in the world!
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time