What part will you play?
- You work closely with our Senior Software Architect and support them with your hands on experience
- In your new role, you are part of an interdisciplinary team of AI experts & software developers where you support the development and productization of AI-driven software products & -services for industrial customers.
- You interact with the AI experts to understand the requirements from an AI perspective to enhance the software infrastructure to enrich and ease the entire workflow for creating, training, validating, and deploying AI Models to the shop floor with a strong focus on the Industrial Edge SW stack.
- You support conception & development of software architectures for new product portfolio
- You play the role of a Software Architect and work together with nearshore development teams to achieve & fulfill industrial-grade AI architectures and software quality guidelines.
- You engage in shaping the technology strategy for AI-driven business and modern software development.
- You are involved in a culture of continuous learning, technological excellence, and open innovation within Siemens Digital Industries and beyond
- You keep yourself updated with respect to innovative technologies/ tools (e.g., attend conferences/symposia) and actively share knowledge and best practices within the team
- The basis of your success is a degree in Engineering, IT, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Physics and several years of professional experience
- You bring software development and -architecture experience across different ML/AI technologies and knowledge of related architecture domains (e.g., Data Architecture, Infrastructure Architecture, Application Architecture, Security Architecture, Integration Architecture) to contribute & shape viable AI products
- You are able to combine your knowledge of how to collect images from the shopfloor using several different camera protocols (e.g., USB 3, GigE Vision, etc.), how to buffer/queue images, and feed this to AI Models running on the shopfloor with the knowledge of vision architecture solutions including Storage Requirements, image streaming, understanding of how images are inferred by object detectors, DNN (Deep Neural Network), etc.
- In addition to that, you have knowledge of the fundamentals of AI/ML and experience in architecture concepts for delivering AI models to the industry shopfloor
- You have first AI-DevOps experience including CI/CD pipelines to build, test, deploy, operate AI ‘products.’
- You have experience in Golang, C++, Nodejs, etc
- You have demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex design information, technical decisions, and issues to both highly technical and non-technical peers
- High degree of creativity and self-initiative, as well as fluency in English, complete your profile
www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time