Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- You will work close to our specialists to solve customer business challenges in manufacturing
- You will propose new technologies with our specialists to answer customer challenges
- You will work with architecture documentation based on C4 standard
- You will work with architecture functional analysis (NFR, FR)
- You will work with setup of demo solutions for AI use cases
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently studying Computer Engineering or Automation Engineering
- You excite us with your good technical understanding about automation technologies, software development, network setups
- Moreover, you have good software development, Docker container and software architecture skills
- You want to know more about Software Development, Edge Computing, Software Architecture, Network Architecture, Industrial IT Hardware
- You have good written and verbal English skills
- You are a team player with very high commitment and motivation to work with innovative technologies
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time