Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Computed Tomography Clinical Education Specialist.
The Siemens Healthineers Education and Workforce Solutions organization has overall responsibility for providing the onsite technical training for Siemens Interventional Imaging platform at our customer's medical facilities. In this role you will ensure that the Clinical Education training on Siemens Imaging systems and components is facilitated to provide expert technical training, deliver customer excellence, and represent Siemens Healthineers and Clinical Education with professionalism and a focus on delivering a positive customer experience.
• Deliver onsite and virtual education to customers as it relates to Siemens imaging systems, software features, functionalities, and workflows
• Facilitate the design and development of onsite and virtual education as it relates to Siemens systems, software, features, functionalities, and workflows, for both internal and external Siemens partners.
• Responsible for evaluating education needs of our customers and creating and developing training plans complete with materials, tutorials, instructions, and learning resources focusing on onsite and virtual education modules and development of customer and internal education.
• Experienced educator who is up to date on the latest tools and resources needed to improve customer and employee training and performance.
• Evaluate, select, and prioritize modality content development in alignment with Education Development Specialist.
• Effectively develop virtual education for our customers and employees.
• Communicate with virtual delivery team and Education Development Specialist regularly on training materials being developed.
• Participate in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to obtain useful information for potential use in future training programs.
• Will also assist with the creation of training content for the training and development website and e-learning tools.
• Follow branding and formatting guidelines for content development
• Develop customer and employee virtual training programs along with the Education Development Specialist, Siemens training center instructors and clinical education team members and maintain a database of all training materials.
• Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership to ensure training sessions and business needs are in sync
• Detailed knowledge of the latest Siemens imaging systems and applications
• Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite and instructional software
• Strong organizational skills including establishing and meeting timelines and schedules
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
• Basic knowledge of networking and hospital workflow
Education / Knowledge / Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree preferred or a graduate from a certified Radiologic Technology
• Registered and/or licensed in clinical modality required
• Typically, 3+ years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and
Knowledge as presented above.
• Teaching experience – preferred
• Required Travel-95%
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.