Digitalisation Manager– Oxfordshire
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare?
Come and join our world leading team in MRI development and manufacturing as our Digitalisation Manager. As recognised innovators in Healthcare digitalisation is a key enabler for our future business success. You join us at a point in time to take significant influence on the upcoming initiatives to leverage the full potential of digital solutions for our business.
The Digitalisation Manager will work across the business to define, lead, and implement our digitalisation roadmap (Internet of Things, Connectivity, AI and Robotics). As a thought leader on digital technology, the role will advise the Senior Leadership team and guide business functions to identify and implement a broad range of projects across the full product lifecycle encompassing design, manufacturing to customer service.
In addition, you will be collaborating with Siemens Healthineers’ global technical & digitalisation teams who manage our Integrated Tool Landscape such as SAP MES, Teamcenter and other corporate initiatives.
Benefits of this role
You’ll work on projects that have an impact on healthcare worldwide and will have your own space to innovate and be creative, with people who are passionate and motivated. Throughout your career with us, you’ll have every chance to develop personally and professionally in a role offering real depth and breadth of experience.
We’re an international business with the purpose to improve quality of life by enabling care providers to offer affordable care to an ever-growing population. We’re one of the global leaders in our field. Our superconducting magnets are at the heart of MRI systems globally. As part of the worldwide Siemens Healthineers network, we’re united by our pioneering hearts and engineering minds. Join our 170-year legacy and help shape the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities will include
· Define Our Digital Roadmap - Support business leaders to create & realise a digital vision that delivers clear value holistically across the entire business.
· Lead & Coordinate Strategic Projects - Map requirements & functionality to business line strategic goals, align priorities and manage resources & dependencies.
· Identify & Implement Key Tools & Technologies - Build an end-to-end robust digital landscape in line with global Healthineers strategy, driven by business requirements.
· Cultivate a Digital Culture - Identify required short & long-term capabilities and develop resourcing & training strategies to build a sustainable modern workforce.
· Be a Digital Leader - Inspire the business by breathing life into our digital vision, translating technical requirements into tangible business benefits in a language understood across all levels of the business.
· Collaborate Across Our Global Business - Be a part of a global transformation, build strong relationships and be a trusted advisor by listening and sharing insight.
· Build, Lead and Manage a Team - Create a team of specialists to enable & support our digital transformation.
What we are looking for
· Appliable understanding of Industry 4.0 and how digitalisation enables transformation and delivers value.
· Proven track record of developing and implementing a digitalisation roadmap in a PLM and manufacturing driven environment.
· Ability to identify with senior managers pain points which digital solutions can solve and deliver a positive business benefit.
· Contribute to grow a “digital culture” and identify training needs to support this journey
· Demonstrate the ability to learn new technologies & map key value propositions to business requirements.
· Showing the ability to potentially manage a digitalisation team and being an excellent project manager, communicator, stakeholder manager & influencer not only on local level but also within our global Siemens Healthineers structures to drive and contribute to global initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field of training, Master’s degree preferred.
· Experience in Teamcenter, NX and SAP would be an asset
· Persistent, persuasive but also a good sense of humour is appreciated
About us and what we can offer
At our Oxford site we have a flexible working environment, we offer a subsidised restaurant, a free gym on-site, excellent pension scheme (up to 10% employer contribution), bonus, option to buy extra holidays, private healthcare cover, family leave, flexible working and enhanced maternity / adoption leave.
In our rural setting four miles from Oxford, there’s ample parking and strong commuter links to the surrounding area but also plenty of opportunities for outdoor activities in one of the prettiest areas in the UK.
We value equality, diversity, and maintain a supportive work culture in which you’re empowered to drive your own career and work your own way. We are what we are because of our people.
Please follow this link for further information about our products and services: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-uk/magnetic-resonance-imaging/siemens-magnet-technology
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time