Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Then come and join our global team as :
Product Portfolio & Application Specialist
As a Product Porfolio & Application Specialist you’ll be responsible for Application and Marketing related tasks for our In Vitro modalities: Laboratory Diagnostics (Biochemistry, Immunology, Hematology, Specialties, …), Molecular Diagnostics and Point of Care (Diabetes, Urine analysis, Blood Gaz …).
- You’ll serve as Application and Customer Support on a 2nd Level
- You’ll perform onsite customer training and application support
- You’ll assist commercial and sales department providing commercial information and opportunities
- You’ll inform distributors about the Field Safety Corrective Action (FSCA) and Critical Product Alert (CPA) and follow up the achievement
- You’ll perform onsite customer visits with the distributors to ensure the quality of service provided
- You’ll be mainly responsible for the customer satisfaction for assigned systems, demonstrating proactive attitude and actions to optimize their performance and image
- You’ll develop and maintain relationships with top customers.
- You’ll develop the product, solution and/or service strategy and suggest a long term roadmap for the lifecycle of the assigned product, solution and/or service portfolio, which ensures their commercial success
- You’ll constantly observe relevant markets (competitor activities, portfolio gaps, demand and supply conditions, standards and regulations within target markets, etc.)
- You’ll create analyses and decision proposals for Product & Product Portfolio Management Head.
- A master’s degree in biology or Biomedical sciences, or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in Application and/or Marketing
- A background and strong competences in Biochemistry, Immunology, Hematology and/or Point of Care
- A comprehension of servers and software (IT affinity)
- Spoken and written knowledge of French and English
- You are communicative, a teamplayer and can handle conflict situations well
- You are flexible, travel requirements are a part of the job
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare SARL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time