Mode of Employment: Limited; Part time only
Your extra treasure of experience.
As Working Student in our Global HR Business Partner Team for Advanta Solutions you will be part of the HR organization that implements the global people strategy, drives change topics and helps to shape the future together. You will have the opportunity to gain insight and to bring in your ideas in various HR activities, such as Learning & Development, Diversity, HR Communication and Reporting. You will be part of a global HR Community working hand in hand together with our Global Managers to bring several Human Resources/People initiatives to life.
What part will you play?
- You will assist in shaping our organization from a strategic HR perspective and explore new ways of working and collaboration.
- You will gain insight into planning and executing learning & development activities.
- You are interested in trends in HR but also in the working world in general? If so, you will be a sparring partner for projects and can therefore play a significant role in their implementation.
- You will work independently on various reports and the creation of dashboards. Ideally, you are also familiar with presentation tools other than classic PowerPoint.
- You will create and execute internal HR Communications and according Social Media Postings.
- Last but not least: You are an organizational talent and help the team e.g. with the preparation, implementation and follow-up of events and workshops.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You are studying Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Psychology or a similar study Program.
- You can work in our team for at least 15h per week.
- You are creative, like to break new ground and are not afraid of new approaches to solve problems.
- You are confident working with Ms Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have a solution-oriented, effective work style. Teamwork and communication skills as well as the willingness to perform routine tasks round off your profile.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic you should feel comfortable to work virtually.
- You will be happy to become a hands-on team player to get things done and are excited about continuous learning.
- You are fluent in English; German skills are a plus.
Wanted: designers of the future.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Omnetric GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time