As part of a zone or country Enterprise Learning and Adoption team, work with Services and project management to deliver high quality Learning and Adoption Services and end user training Contribute to the delivery of Enterprise Learning and Adoption programs in agreed DF PL domains that enable customers to minimize user adoption risks and to achieve superior adoption of the Digital Enterprise solution. Deliver standard and custom instructor-led trainings in center, at customer site or as distance learning. Applies aspects of Adult Learning strategies and Siemens Learning and Adoption best practices to address the needs of Customer user communities. In collaboration with the lead Learning Architect, follows the Learning and Adoption work stream of customer programs deploying multiple Siemens DF PL products within a single domain (for example: PLM, STS, DER) to multiple locations. Actively participates in and contributes to the global "Learning" Community of Practice and contributes to the definition, development and curation of the Siemens Learning and Adoption best practices.
- Support the organizational culture, values and reputation in company markets and with all staff, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies.
- Willing and able to travel to appropriate work locations, as required by DISW or specified by the customer pursuit/project.
- Willing and available to work the core hours required by DISW or specified by the customer project, respecting local country legislation and company policies.
- Adhere to, and promote all core internal and customer processes relating to the effective undertaking of the role
- Ensure that all communication channels within the business are adhered to.
- Work within a multiple course developer environment to support the design and development of Enterprise Learning Content
- Engage with Solution and Product Architects to transfer solution knowledge
- Understand learning needs for product based learning, through role assessments
- Leverage Siemens best practices, experience and content to design high quality, standard and custom end user product training, applying adult learning strategies to address target audience needs
- Support development of process based product and solution learning content based on use cases and scenarios as defined by Learning Architects and using style guides to ensure consistency and quality
- Test and maintain training software on Education Services training hardware
- Actively participate in and contribute to "Learning" Community of Practice
- Ensure understanding and application of Siemens Services solution delivery method with an emphasis on key elements of Learning & Adoption Best Practice
- Acquire relevant product knowledge through self study and attendance of appropriate instructor led training, passing any associated certification in order to be an effective product trainer
- Participate in industry bodies to stay current on Learning and Adoption best practices
- Contribute to specific success factors and best practices and drive their definition, development and curation
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Associates degree or higher in engineering or computer science or equivalent degree in a technical field.
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience using Siemens Manufacturing Operations Management software (Opcenter, Camstar).
- Experience in Medical Device, Electronics, or Semiconductor industry is a plus.
- Required amount of travel with the position is up to 50%.
- Prior teaching/mentoring experience strongly desired.
- Successful candidate must be articulate and comfortable speaking in front of groups.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.