Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Service and Contract Manager in our IT Service Provider Management Team
In this role, you will be responsible for managing contracts and the associated services and supplier relationships with Siemens Healthineers IT’s service providers covering IT application management and infrastructure services. As a member of a cross-functional team, you will partner not only with external providers, but also with service owners, the procurement and legal department. In this role, you will also oversee the management of frame contracts, including ensuring information integrity, and negotiating changes to deliver outcomes aligned with all stakeholders’ expectations. You will be supported by and be a part of the Global Service Provider Management team and report to the Head of Services and Contract Management.
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Draft, review, optimize and change terms and conditions of frame, service and license agreements on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure contract transparency regarding reporting, volumes, costs and key obligations.
- Ensure timely contract termination, extension, or renewal; ensure contractual records and documentations are maintained.
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders (such as service providers) to design, execute and optimize the sourcing lifecycle process.
- Ensure that contracts are negotiated and administered in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Siemens Healthineers’ policies and procedures.
- Design, define and discuss SLA and measurable KPIs for the services to reflect in the contracts and ensure agreed performance levels are met.
- Cooperate with service owners to create annual project and/or application development goals and budgets in alignment with the organization's financial and operational objectives.
- Collect service and technical data from different suppliers, analyze the information and support business in final solution decision.
- Contribute in analysis and calculation of different business models and supply scenarios.
- Assist Procurement in developing and executing negotiation strategies.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- You have extensive experience delivering IT services and/or projects, as well as in working with and managing suppliers in complex contracts for large-scale global enterprise environments.
- A minimum of 8 to 10 years of experience in managing IT Services and outsourced contracts
- You have proven ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical IT specifications and contractual language with the needed curiosity to question things.
- You can read, interpret and explain a contract, bring expertise in Service Management best practices, are ITIL (ITIL foundation) certified, and are able to apply it in practical business life.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build good working relationships with internal and external counterparts.
- You have strong team player skills and ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with diverse individuals at all levels of an organization.
- You have proven ability to identify critical contractual information and terms and can evaluate potential risks associated with them.
- You are highly analytical and adept at managing and driving commercial performance and outcomes for a contract.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Relevant professional IT qualifications (ITIL intermediate) desired.
- Demonstrated understanding of IT service, key legal and commercial principles in IT contracts.
- Proactive team worker, with excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Solid commercial, numerical and analytical skills.
- Business (contract and negotiation) fluent in English, German a plus.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.