DevSecOps Engineer - Security Operations / Automation
Founded in 2012, Comfy | Enlighted is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of AWS and DevSecOps experience
- Familiarity with security best practices for cloud infrastructure, containers, serverless, and APIs.
- Experience applying automation (IaC) to security tooling, cloud infrastructure, and build pipelines (e.g. Terraform, AWS managed tooling, Jenkins, NexusIQ, SonarQube, Tenable.io, Burp Suite, etc...).
- Comprehensive knowledge of OWASP, static/dynamic analysis, security monitoring, and common exploit tools and methods.
- Familiar with writing in Terraform and scripting languages.
- Problem solver with the ability to understand the big picture and be willing to drive projects on your own.
- You are a lifelong learner and passionate about learning new things and taking on new challenges.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and able to work autonomously with minimal direction.
- Possess strong communication, collaboration, and documentation skills
- Experienced working remotely including proficiency to communicate over a text-based medium (Slack, Jira, Confluence) and can succinctly document technical details.
- Certifications such as OSCP, GCSA, AWS SysOps/DevOps/Security are a plus.
What you will do
- As part of the Comfy |Enlighted Security Team, you will work closely with and provide guidance to other teams on security requirements, best practices, and automated security testing.
- Collaborate with the Operations team to ensure that the platform environments are secured in a manner that is repeatable and scalable.
- Contribute to the review, triage, and resolution of security vulnerabilities.
- Contribute to risk evaluations and threat modeling for product features.
- Educate and build a culture of security primarily across the Engineering teams and also the entire organization.
- You will learn, grow professionally, contribute to an amazing team, and play a key role in building a DevSecOps culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our Benefits Include
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience :)
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Frequent team events (costumes optional)
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse, Siemens
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy | Enlighted, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
DevOps Security, Dev SecOps, Security DevOps
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.