Senior Quality Engineer, Mobile
Founded in 2012, Comfy | Enlighted is a Siemens-owned business on a mission to connect employees to the people, places, and things they need to do their best work. Our SaaS platform combines building intelligence, space analytics, and a consumer-grade mobile app technology to improve the workplace experience for Fortune 500 companies around the globe. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, our fast-growing team balances the dynamic energy of a small company with the backing of a global powerhouse.About the Role
The Sr. Mobile Quality Engineer will work within an agile, cross-functional scrum team to deliver high-quality software. This includes collaboration on requirements/design, writing test cases, manual testing of new features as needed, and writing and maintaining automated regression tests for UI and API components.
- Write and execute and automated tests for web, mobile and APIs.
- Write and execute manual tests as needed.
- Maintain existing automation test cases and automation frameworks built using Selenium 3 Web driver, RestAssured, Java, TestNG, Maven, and BrowserStack.
- Write API automated tests utilizing Java and RestAssured framework.
- Work cross-functionally with product, design, and engineering as part of the Agile team.
- Daily triage of failed automation tests and report issues in bug tracking system as appropriate.
- Assist in identifying and implementing ongoing quality improvement processes.
- Work closely with a globally distributed team of SDETs, quality engineers and developers on the design and specification of features.
- Be a voice of automation-focused QA culture.
- Triage production issues when needed.
- Ascertain release readiness and improve the release process.
Your Skills and Experience:
- You are passionate about mobile and have extensive knowledge about mobile platforms, especially iOS and Android.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience conducting feature, regression, and exploratory testing of hybrid, native mobile applications on iOS, Android; and browser-based applications.
- 3+ years of exp writing automation tests utilizing Selenium WebDriver 3, Java, TestNG, Maven and BrowserStack.
- Exp with backend testing and testing APIs, preferably REST.
- Experience with continuous delivery and continuous testing preferred.
- Knowledge of the Apple or Android family of mobile devices.
- Familiarity with Xcode and Android SDK.
- Exp using various tools to gather crash logs, console output and network traffic logs.
- Exp with CI tools such as Jenkins and GitLab.
- Experience working with AWS managed services.
- Experience with Jira and test management tools such as Test Rail or Zephyr.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Strong communication skills and ability to follow instructions.
- Passion to learn new technologies and keep updated with growing trends and industry practices.
- Experience building Quality Gate ( CI/CD ) and instrumenting tools such as SonarCube is preferred
- Utilized Appium Server & Xcode 9.3 for iOS Automation, Android Studio & UiAutomatorViewer for Android Automation is a plus
- Market-leading software application centered on improving the workplace experience, Comfy: )
- Take-what-you-need vacation policy
- Competitive salaries
- Generous medical, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401k policy
- Independent start-up culture with the backing of a global corporate powerhouse
Our Promise to You
We believe your work is an extension of yourself. At Comfy, we hire many sorts of selves and that’s what makes us exceptional. We value diversity of thought, always asking tough questions, committing to solutions—and we do that best when we have and nurture every point of view. We value you, and we want to hear you, learn from you, and move forward together.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Building Robotics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.