Software Developer UI
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Develop front-end applications using Angular. (Web app, MindSphere applications, Mobile apps and on premise solutions) for Business partners in the IIoT domain.
- Work in a diverse and agile team of Product owners, Project managers, Software architects, Testers and UX.
- Participate in discussions around technical concepts and specifications based on the analysis of customer processes, requirements.
- Ensure high software code quality, perform code review, meet quality processes, achieve project timelines.
- Identify re-usable components.
- Adhere to the defined Non Functional Requirements, create the necessary UI documentation if applicable.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have a degree in Computer science or engineering.
- 3+ years of development experience with expertise in the following -
- Unit Testing using Jasmine, Karma, JEST Framework
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment
- Exposure to latest version controls (eg. Git) and CI/CD
- Experience with RESTful APIs
Good to have skills
- Knowledge of various design and architectural patterns
- PDF format, Highcharts
- React / Native
- Node JS
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time