If you really want to make a difference – make it with us.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Electrical Products- Wiring Accessories (WA) team as a Product Application Manager and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
1. Assist the Sales Force by providing a high-level product expertise and knowledge of the targeted product centric application to our customers.
2. Engage with customers with the Sales together to foresee and influence customer choice.
3. Located in Marketing organization in order to be close to the products and R&D, and should remain in a close contact with customers and our Sales Force as Product and Application experts.
4. Bring deep or specific Product & Application knowledge, in order to help to:
1) understand customer design and reequipments;
2) transfer customer requirements and design to Siemens delivering solutions;
3) configure and put our products in the customer specifications;
4) convert an existing specification;
5) influence customer in advance.
5. Provide technical support to the Sales Force on product bundles and standard functions.
6. Develop technical and commercial argumentation documents for Sales forces.
7. One of the most important input for PLM.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
1. Education: Bachelor or Master degree, Engineering (Electrical/Mechanical/Automation preferred) background;
2. More than 3 years’ experience in WA products and application;
3. Familiar with Real Estate (RE) developers and RE related project operation.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other departments.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality results.
- Communication skills
- Influencing and leading
- Conflict management & Stress tolerance
Just apply for the position, we are looking forward to getting to know you!
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time