We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
What are my responsibilities?
- Conception, implementation, optimization and documentation of the configuration management workflow in an Azure DevOps / GIT based development environment.BSc. or MSc. in computer science, electronics, control engineering or related areas
- Monitoring and maintenance of the build infrastructure (GIT repos, build pipelines, build servers)
- Automation, implementation and maintenance of the integration processes (build, release, version control, branching and merging, etc.)
- Communication, coordination and integration of the development activities of the project teams in various Siemens regions
- OSS software license clearing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BSc. or MSc. in computer science, electronics, control engineering or related areas
- Hands on experience in configuration management:
- Experience in Git multiple repository environments (e.g. with Git submodules and / or the Android repo tool
- Very good understanding and experience of merge, rebase and cherry picking in Git
- Basic knowledge of Yocto / Bitbake
- Very good knowledge of using make
- Good understanding of pull requests
- In-depth knowledge of the version management systems Git and ClearCase.
- Experience in managing a Linux / Windows-based infrastructure.
- Experience in dealing with Microsoft Team Foundation Server / Azure DevOps.
- Experience in:
- Scripting and automation of system processes (e.g. Powershell, Perl, shell scripts, Python, bash, ...)
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux)
- Virtualization techniques (VMs, Docker)
- Experience in creating CM documents (e.g. CM plans, generation descriptions in English)
- Very good command of English (German knowledge would be valuable)
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds“
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time