Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens Industry Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens Industry Software works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions to help them make smarter decisions that result in better products.
Siemens has invested heavily in software companies (circa $11 Billion) to become the world leader in the Digital Revolution for Industry. It has a unique position in providing software to manage all four disciples – Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics and Software. Also, working with a sister Siemens company, can provide all the control electronics and drives to provide a complete factory automation solution.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence, and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https: https://www.siemens.com/plm.
About the Role
As a Sales Developer Representative you be responsible for the execution of pre-defined campaigns which will result in an understanding of who is interested in our various software products. A successful campaign will firstly require the co-ordination of subject matter experts to help define what we should do, profiling the type of companies who might be interested and then finding out who in those companies we should be engaging with. Once that has been done campaign execution can be done through LinkedIn, email and could involve a call to action such as a webinar or information download. You will be joining a very successful team who work with partners that can turn the results of campaigns into highly valued new customer relationships
Area of Responsibility
- Management of an overall campaign plan that shows activity over a 6 month period
- Ownership of the execution of individual campaigns
- Liaising with colleagues and partner employees to define the plan, execution, and responsibilities
- Take existing campaign content and edit or shape it to fit the campaign requirement
- Research work to find companies and contacts who fit the relevant profile for a campaign
- Use of LinkedIn to research people
- Use of LinkedIn to execute targeted campaigns
- Handling expressions of interest and uploading contact information into a CRM system
Your Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree or A level
- Able to use written English to a high standard
- Comfortable using social media as a daily part of the job
- Experienced within a marketing or sales environment
- Able to deal with both data efficiently and people effectively
- A high level of drive and desire to be successful
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time