As a Digital Forensic Analyst, you will interface with senior members of the team on various tasks and switch between these roles as needed.
You'll use a range of specialized software and other techniques to secure, retrieve and analyze data. You will support senior members of our global team on investigations that may center on data stored on a range of devices, including servers, computers, tablets, mobile phones, AWS/Azure cloud environments, Office365 and flash drives.
Tasks and Responsibilities
The position will bring a mix of the following tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for Identification, Preservation, Collections, Analysis, and Presentation of digital evidence to support forensic cases for Legal, Human Resources, and Compliance.
- You will plan and execute forensic support required for investigations, including the collection of forensic artifacts, their analysis (including reverse engineering), and the documentation findings on malicious payloads.
- You will be responsible for working with the Digital Forensics team in documenting, building, and testing improvements to our Forensic processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant technological aspects for this position. The ideal candidate should bring a mix of expertise in (a subset of) the following areas:
- Experience using physical, local, and remote acquisition tools across multiple OS systems and mobile devices.
- Laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy. Cybersecurity and how it impacts privacy principles.
- Experience with commercial forensic tools such as Magnet AXIOM, Cellebrite UFED, X-Ways, EnCase as well as similarly based open-source tools.
- Experience or working knowledge of the Microsoft Compliance Center and eDiscovery searching suite or any eDiscovery tool.
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash or PowerShell) and using REST API, as well as data processing, regular expressions, and console-based text processing tools (e.g., sed, awk, jq).
- STEM studies are highly desirable but might be traded-off for relevant experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Cybersecurity Operations of mid-size to large high-tech and/or healthcare organizations as well as working in geographically distributed teams is highly valuable, including 1 or 2 years in eDiscovery, Digital Forensics, or Incident Response.
- Relevant Industry Certifications such as GCIA, GCIH, GNFA, GCFA, EnCE, CFCE, GCFE or CCME are desirable.
- Negotiation skills and ability to set and track priorities and deadlines.
- Able to work on a very tight schedule, while keeping track of tasks progress and deadlines.
- Able to structure complex problems and find practicable solutions to those.
- Team player but also able to work on an individual basis.
- Self-learning and curiosity to keep pace with the ever-evolving cybersecurity developments are highly appreciated.
- Advanced English and Communication skills: clear and concise communication; able to address stakeholders of different backgrounds and technical expertise.
Soft Skills SLF Requirements
- Business Results Orientation (0)
- Strategic Innovative Orientation (0)
- Leadership (0)
- Collaboration & Customer Orientation (++)
- Change Management (0)
- Intercultural Sensitivity (+)
- Value Orientation (0)
- Team Development (+)
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality (++)
- Ability to use initiative when needed (self-motivation and proactive attitude) (++)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English (++)
- Quick learner and aptitude to get into new technologies and architectures (++)
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2200EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time