Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As a DevOps Consultant for Build Systems, you will:
- Understand and implement complex requirements using best practices
- Assist other team members, including developers and testers, both technically and functionally
- Provide effort estimates for simple tasks
- Contribute to project / service meetings when prompted
- Capable of contributing to more than one project.
- Linux Expertise
- System Administration in Linux environments
- Network Know-how
- Knowledge of Hardware
- Shell Scripting
- Scripting in Python an added benefit
- Understanding of Cloud Concepts
- Understanding of Containerization
- Docker Expertise
- Understanding of CI/CD Platforms and Tools
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps would be an added advantage.
- Fluent in English (Mandatory);
- Experience with complex global organizations and working in virtual teams across countries;
- Analytical, technical, communications and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to think creatively in a dynamic environment and able to recommend and implement cyber security improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
You will love to have:
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of Siemens
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time