Governs the strategic development of SHS Zone China, develops the specific strategy guidelines and principles.
- Develop extensive knowledge of current market conditions and competition as center of market intelligence. Identify trendsetter ideas, identify new business opportunities based on assessments of future market trends.
- Derive recommendations regarding competitive positioning and potential investment opportunities.
- Act as a trusted advisor for Top Management of Zone China, in all strategic aspects, in order to identify and follow up on future business opportunities.
- Initiate and execute strategic initiatives to drive growth and innovation. According to the company strategies developed, drive respective business development projects. Be responsible for coordinating internal and external resources in supporting those projects.
- Proactively drive M&A projects together with Business Areas to seize business opportunities and ensure long-term sustainable business growth.
- Initiate and manage Strategy consulting projects, and the development and implementation of strategic business management and analysis tools.
- Develop and maintain strategy community across business areas and Support the development and implementation of Business Area strategy.
- Ensure the direct connection through regular communication with global strategy department to support and coordinate the regional implementation of global strategic programs.
- Facilitate proper leadership and management of the team, including recruiting, coaching and development team members
- 8 years’ management experience in strategy development, management consulting or business development related functions
- 10+ years’ working experience in Healthcare business or related industries
- Excellent understanding of healthcare market in China and how MNC could participate in the market development
- Bachelor degree and above in Medical or business related major
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time