Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Test web applications, mobile apps and MindSphere apps for business partners in the IoT domain.
- Handle innovative software solutions - from highly scalable processing of backend production data to cloud-based portal and front-end solutions.
- Participate in technical concepts and specifications based on the analysis of customer processes and requirements.
- Ensuring high software code quality and realization of state-of-the-art security & safety requirements edge.
- Work in a diverse and agile team of Product owners, Project managers, Architects, UX.
- Adherence to quality processes, generating and executing test plan, test cases and test reports.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have a degree in Computer science or engineering.
- Hands on experience with at least one UI testing Framework.
- Application Testing (mandate) - Selenium for Java, Protractor for Angular.
- Mobile App Testing (desirable) - Appium for Native apps(Android/IOS), hybrid apps and web apps.
- Know how of in built technologies to set up a continuous integration / continuous delivery process that runs the automated tests.
- Knowledge of Patterns used in the development of UI Tests (e.g. Page Pattern).
- Good to have handled test setup in distributed applications (e.g. automatically set up a complete environment including defined data with Docker and Vagrant or VMs etc.)
- Fluent communication in a business environment.
- Customer-focused behavior, proactive action.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time