Sales Lead - Digital Grid in Doha - Qatar
Reporting to: Head of Digital Grid
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will lead the sales and business development activities related to Digital Grid Energy Automation and Grid software segments, from Products, Solutions to Services, while promoting new offerings in the field of Internet of Things and Cloud platforms serving the future world of energy. Your responsibilities are summarized in:
- Develop and implement Digital Grid strategy in coordination with lead country and headquarter sales management.
- Develop sales plan for new businesses and ask for the support to implement it
- Lead the sales activities and follow up to secure order Intake and meet the set targets
- Manage and develop the opportunities pipeline and review it with management through the dedicated platform and processes
- Develop and maintain good relationships with customers, contractors, consultants and partners
- Answer to public tenders relevant to Digital Grid portfolio
- Gather business intelligence information through key customer pain points, technology innovations, and competitors’ activities
- Develop strategic partners such as panel builders, system Integrators and EPCs
- Organize and manage cocreation workshops with customers, to develop new digitalization solutions / applications in Digital Grid trends, standards, technologies by working with Marketing/ Communications. This includes trade shows, conferences, webinars, and social media exposure.
- Sell new business models based on SaaS and Digital Value-Added Services
- Consult sales organization, engineers and project managers on portfolio, standards, tools and processes
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- BSC in Electrical/Electronics Engineering is a must, MBA or relevant sales certifications would be a plus
- 7 + years of experience
- Experience in selling energy automation, protection, SCADA, Smart metering systems
- Experience in working with end users like Kahramaa, QP, Industrial customers, as well as EPC contractors and consultants
- English and Arabic speaker
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time