Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities
to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team as Finance Business Support and Commission Business Controller (f/m/d) Laboratory Diagnostics to initiate, execute, evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of the Finance Business support activities for the EMEA DX sales operations. Partial Home Office is possible.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You perform financial reporting and controlling for the Diagnostics in EMEA Commission Business within the Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products legal entity in cooperation with the Zone/ Countries with CRM reporting focus
- You ensure high-quality reporting and explanation of Financial KPIs to legal entity management for EMEA Commission Business and you support the monthly close process, incl. legal entity Marburg
- Performing the Budget and Forecast planning for your area of responsibility is also one of your tasks as well as the performance of the five year strategy Budget
- You have the full responsibility for Diagnostics in the EMEA region Limits of Authority process
- You are the direct financial support for the Saudi Arabia Technical Scientific Office Permanent Establishment manager (EMEA DX FI head) and accountable for the corresponding legal entity costs in Marburg
- You identify and resolve more complex problems and you apply problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations independently
- You interact with various stakeholders across the sales region EMEA, diagnostics headquarter in the US and with the Marburg Diagnostics factory (EMEA DX, MAR FI, EMEA DES GEC) as well as DX global CRM Finance organization and you are a key member of the EMEA DX FI team
- You successfully serve as point of authority and/or source of financial knowledge for area of expertise. You demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of organization's business practices and issues faced and contribute to problem resolution of those issues
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in economics related to Finance or Accounting
- You have long years of experience in a senior financial analyst or sales commercial role and strong experience in financial planning
- You can show very good knowledge of IFRS/ Siemens FRGs as well as very good business knowledge and knowledge of the organizational structures
- Very good knowledge of the Reporting structure & process and the budget and forecast process is mandatory
- You have knowledge in Limits of Authority processes and escalation mechanisms as well as basic understanding of legal entity reporting
- Experience in guiding Business Areas and Segments, Countries, Sales regions or functional units from a functional perspective, knowledge and experience in project management
- Experience with international matrix organizations in HQ or CRM roles and experience in summarizing and preparing executive level presentations is a plus
- You demonstrate and apply expert knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for own areas of responsibility and advanced knowledge of other areas in the company
- Very good understanding of Laboratory Diagnostics and Point of Care deal pricing, contractual structure and contract compliance requirements is necessary
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business fluent in English, ideally you can show some German skills
- You have international competencies and experience in working with multinational teams
- You are familiar with PowerBI and Jedox and you have strong systems skill in SAP, Expert Excel and PowerPoint
- You systematically use your know-how to solve complex problems and you demonstrate high professional judgement and competence
- You are open to change existing ways and approaches and you are an idea generator for new and practical solutions, moreover you are a team player and you strive for result and quality orientation
- You have demonstrated ability to work across multiple currencies
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time