- Economic support of project teams in the Czech Republic, Germany, and Austria
- You will mainly cooperate with project managers
- Preparing reports and ad-hoc analyses (mainly in Excel)
- Seeing to the cost aspects of existing and new projects (you will always oversee several projects at once)
- Working in Siemens project tools, occasionally in SAP – we will teach you that
- Participation in project-related capacity planning and preparation of supporting documents for monthly statements
- In the Czech Republic, there is currently only one colleague who will be your partner in mentoring and other moments of cooperation. The other colleagues are in Germany and Austria where you will personally see them a couple of times a year.
- An environment full of technicians and timeless technologies; introduction into everyday business life. An opportunity to be engaged in the formation of the transport of the future. A mentor who will let you observe her work. And a great degree of autonomy and trust – we appreciate improvement suggestions and creativity.
- Completed secondary school/university education in economics
- Experience in the field of financial controlling for at least 1 year
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs (especially Excel that will your daily bread and butter)
- German for everyday communication with colleagues abroad (emails, meetings, documentation)
- Accuracy and enthusiasm about working with numbers (they are the sum and substance of this role)
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time