are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered
and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global
success of Siemens
R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and
digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their
unique digital transformation journey.
aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world
class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner
for our global customers.
need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and
infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities,
and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive
range of industries.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We are looking for Software Engineers who are willing to shape the future with us.
What are my responsibilities?
• Verification of software quality in industrial applications in the area of digitalization
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable test cases
• Conducting functional and non-functional system tests, regression tests and bugfix validations
• Execution of manual and automated tests
• Recording and tracking defects using standard bug tracking tools
• Work as part of a development team who applies Scrum framework
• Conforming to Siemens processes, quality standards, and guidelines
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science, electronics or related areas
• Excellent understanding of testing concepts in the software development lifecycle
• Proven 3+ years of hands-on experience in software development in testing
• Proven ability to work with developers to narrow down issues
• Very good command of English (German is a plus)
• Experience in Linux environment and commands
• Experience in Python programming language
• Experience in BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
• Experience in test automation and CI tools (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber with Gherkin language, Jenkins)
• Experience in containerization technologies (e.g. Docker)
• Expertise in test case management systems (e.g. TestRail)
• Experience in source code management (e.g. Git, TFS)
• Experience in Non-Functional Testing
• Experience in testing software applications for IoT Platforms
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Open minded and collaborative with strong communication skills
• Eager to learn new technologies and solutions
• Experience in Agile methodologies is a plus
• ISTQB Certification is a plus
• Hands-on experience in object oriented programming, analysis, and design is a plus
• Experience in machine engineering / mechatronics / control systems is a plus
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction for travelling abroad
“At Siemens we are
always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most
innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out
more about the Digital world of Siemens here:
As Siemens we believe physical
barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us.
Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical
barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between
candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create
Siemens is dedicated
to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that
reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward
to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of
the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to
review your suitability to the role.
find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time