Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now as a Distribution Process Manager for the Laboratory Diagnostics Sales Operations team at Siemens Healthineers, Tarrytown, NY.
• Project manage various distribution sales initiatives including redesigning the distribution opportunity management, quoting and order process
• Serve as a Shareville Distribution Super User to drive Commercial Excellence and provide direction for future Shareville and SAP enhancements
• Maintain the Distribution Guidebook including rollout and implementation with Sales
• Identify opportunities and best practices to drive extended usage of existing CRM initiatives and improve sales efficiency
• Engage key internal partners such as the Quote to Booking, Contracting and Field Finance teams to address process bottlenecks and implement continuous improvement
• Interface with NAM Healthineers operations colleagues to position Distribution requirements and inputs into various projects including the CPQ Transition and Transformation projects
• Manage the chargeback/rebate and admin fee process
• Provide input into the sales compensation design to ensure parity with direct deals
• Prepare operational and executive-level reports and presentations for distribution sales management, including Performance Dialogue, Business Area updates, and team performance (e.g., organization KPI’s, defining trends, providing analysis and reporting)
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
• Strong communication and project management skills to align and drive complex projects
• Strong analytical skills including excellent MS Excel Skills
• Significant CRM / Sales / Marketing knowledge and experience required
• Possesses excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent written, presentation and communication skills
• Must be able to travel 25% or more as required
• 5-8 years of experience required with a strong portion of this experience in diagnostics and/or imaging
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Experience:
• Shareville and SAP knowledge and experience strongly preferred
• Ideally, should have experience in working on NAM-wide teams and projects with proven ability to collaborate with Finance, Marketing, MSC and Business Operations
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.