Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Atellica-Technical Business Lead (VIP).
This is a role geared
towards an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As an Atellica-Technical Business Lead (VIP), you will be responsible for:
Delivering remote customer management to critical Atellica sites. As a primary responsibility the Atellica-Technical Business Lead (VIP), under the direct guidance of the Director, will participate in the execution of the following key customer support processes to ensure the success of the site:
- Frequent and regular meetings with the customer and local support teams
- Daily review of site activity
- Reporting of site specific KPIs
- Tracking and management of escalated incidents
- Coordination with local service and application teams
- Internal site-specific reporting and status updates
- Cross-functional communication and coordination
- Participation in customer quality processes
- Escalation of complex issues to proper Siemens teams
- Identification of best demonstrated practices/knowledge sharing
- Other responsibilities as determined by the business
Requirements of the role include:
- Atellica Solutions knowledge preferred
- You have completed studies as Medical Technologist/Medical Device Engineer and/or have several years of relevant clinical experience
- Project management/coordination experience
- Exceptional phone and communications skills to support collaboration with the customer as well as other internal resources
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Excel, Word and other applications
- Present a positive, customer focused, attitude
- Manages schedules and offers flexibility for the customer needs
- Effective in running meetings and presentations
- Decisive and confident
- Skilled in growing and managing relationships
- Lead without authority
- You are willing to create an open, supportive environment consistent with the culture of Service Based Leadership
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 5 year of relevant technical experience, including experience in the Medical Device industry
- Willing to travel up to 20%
- GRIP leveling will be dependent on amount of experience and qualifications
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.