Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Services Operation Specialist to join us on a permanent basis!
This main aim of this role is to support the Opportunity to Delivery function within the Services Siemens DI SW Organization.
The selected candidate will apply the NextGen Services Automation understanding with specific knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of complex and varied tasks.
You'll typically operate under supervision, however be expected to perform your tasks independently in the areas of opportunity management, project administration, process and tools, global policies, pricing agreements, services forecasting and tracking.What you will be doing?
- Working on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practices.
- Complex analysis of policy, workflows, process and system tools and transactions to facilitate timely and accurate transactions that align with prevailing policy and process guidelines.
- Transactional processing of SOW and/or proposal activities in adherence with prescribed policy and processes.
- Reporting/forecast process; training/knowledge transfer to internal/external; process improvement engagement as an active participant.
- Create Services Opportunity for Transactional Projects and Change Orders
- Update Margin Estimation Worksheet and upload to Financial Force
- Update Booked Orders Forecast and Revenue Pipeline Forecast
- Coordinate/Initiate Approval Workflows
- Create PSA Delivery Project
You will ideally come with experience of working with Financial Force,
We are looking for candidates who have a proven ability to build and handle all types of relationships. Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written, does this sound like you? Then please apply.
You'll be an excellent teammate with a strong can do attitude, who is able to work well with all people; including engineers and senior leaders, but also a self-starter who can show Initiative and work autonomously when required.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time