Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
We are recruiting for an Associate Project Manager. This is an outstanding opportunity where the successful candidate will be working on projects with the leading edge of innovation including; F1, Jet Engines, Submarines, Oil & Gas, Consumer Packaged Goods and a wide range of markets and industries in between.
You will be responsible for planning, organising, monitoring, and overseeing multiple projects, consisting of single or multiple work streams; to meet and deliver defined requirements, project outputs or business specifications on time, within budget.
You will lead and communicate a clear vision of the objectives of the project(s) by motivating the wider team to achieve them and creating an environment to optimise performance by team members.Key Responsibilities:
- Delivery of high quality projects; on time and to budget.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external clients and vendors, keeping them advised of progress and issues.
- Handle change to preserve project plan commitments by proactively identifying changes in work scope and ensuring appropriate planning measures are taken.
- Effectively assist with projects resources, providing a forecast of resource skills needed.
- Support with the financial aspects of the project: budgeting, billing and forecasting, etc.
- Co-create all project documentation in conjunction with the team, including the definition of project metrics and acceptance criteria.
- Working with the technical team, work closely with the customer to translate the business objectives into an effective project plan and obtain customer management approval.
- Complete relevant steps in the resource management system (PSA) to fulfil workflow requirements.
What do I need to qualify?
- Experience of Project Management in
- Experience and familiarity with recognised Project Management methodologies.
- Proficiency with project management software tools.
We are looking for candidates who have a solid ability to build and handle relationships. Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written, with good presentation skills.
You'll be an excellent teammate who is able to work well with all people; including engineers and senior leaders, but also a self-starter who can show Initiative and work autonomously when requiredWe are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time