Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
We are recruiting for a Project Manager to join our forward thinking team.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will be liaising with customers and internal and external consultants, to deliver quality projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, monitoring, and leading all aspects of multiple medium sized projects (up to ~£1 million each); consisting of single or multiple work streams to meet and deliver defined requirements, project outputs or business specifications on time, within budget, and with quality results by managing cross-functional internal teams.
Lead and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives, and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment to optimise performance by team members.Key Responsibilities:
- Delivery of high quality projects; on time and to budget, implementing project management standard methodology.
- Develop and be a great partner to internal and external clients and vendors, keeping them advised of progress and issues.
- Handle change to preserve project plan commitments by proactively identifying changes in work scope and ensuring appropriate planning measures are taken.
- Handle projects resources, providing a forecast of resource skills needed.
- Handle the financial aspects of the project: budgeting, billing and forecasting, etc.
- Co-create all project documentation in conjunction with the team, including the definition of project metrics and acceptance criteria.
- Working with the technical team, work closely with the customer to translate the business objectives into an effective project plan and obtain customer management approval.
- Complete relevant steps in the resource management system (PSA) to fulfil workflow requirements.
- Experience and familiarity with recognised Project Management methodologies.
- Relevant PM qualification / experience
- Proficiency with project management software tools – MS Projects or similar
- Strong ability to build and maintain client relationships and expectations.
We are looking for candidates who have a proven ability to build and handle relationships. Excellent communications skills, both spoken and written, with good presentation skills.
You'll be an excellent teammate who is able to work well with all people; including engineers and senior leaders, but also a self-starter who can show Initiative and work autonomously when requiredWe are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time