At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens EDA seeks a proven and dynamic individual to lead the definition and execution of a comprehensive IP
Lifecycle strategy. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with stakeholders across functional
boundaries to identify the requirements, actions and investments necessary to create a differentiated IP Lifecycle
solution for Siemens EDA that will deliver a compelling value proposition for our customers.
The following are key responsibilities for the Director of IP Lifecycle Solutions
● Develop and drive a financially accretive IP lifecycle strategy for Siemens EDA that demonstrates
● Lead the definition and articulation of strategies that will profitably make Siemens EDA an important influencer in the adoption of IP lifecycle solutions by customers
● Drive alignment of internal stakeholders across R&D, Sales, Marketing, and Services in defining
solutions and implementing suitable business processes
Develop IP Lifecycle messaging (for industry audiences) and go-to-market plans in collaboration
with sales and marketing leaders to create campaigns and programs that will support the company
IP lifecycle strategy
Engage with customers to understand IP lifecycle requirements and advocate the Siemens EDA
offerings in coordination with the sales organization
Coordinate with PLM and ALM solution groups across Siemens Digital Industries Software to
identify synergies and strategies that bring together a broader set if company assets and
Job Requirements (must have)
● BSEE (or equivalent)
● 15+ years experience in the EDA industry and possessing a deep understanding of the competitive
landscape, semiconductor and electronic systems ecosystems, and customer priorities
● Comprehension of traceability of design data and how it affects a company’s business goals
● Knowledge of SoC design practices and methodologies, from requirements, through design to
● Understanding of the IP lifecycle, from acquisition, through validation and integration, to release
● Knowledge of embedded software design, component based design and agile methodologies
● Familiarity with enterprise software solutions, including version control systems, configuration
management systems, requirements management, issue and defect management, product and
project management solutions, and product lifecycle management solutions
● Understanding of metrics driven analysis and key performance indicators (KPI)
● Comprehension of IP security and how it relates to protection, distribution and collaboration
Job Requirements (preferred)
● MBA or advanced technical degree
● Experience at a semiconductor or systems company for deeper understanding of the customers’
challenges, priorities and opportunities
Experience managing or driving the creation of strategy from initial concept through offering launch,
including ratification by executive decision makers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.