2. Handle confidential information, and maintain the security of the executive’s records and files.
3. Answer telephones, screen calls, and take messages from external or internal sources so that callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously and accurately.
4. Maintain office administration (eg. company car, company seal, office facility, fix asset) and accounting documents.
5. Manage department cost
6. Coordinate meetings, including scheduling, travel arrangements for participants, materials preparation and meeting minutes.
7. Coordinate and facilitate the regional events, eg. Annual Party, outing and etc.
8. Perform other secretarial tasks assigned according to established guidelines and procedures so that these activities are completed accurately and on time.
* Good command of Microsoft applications, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Fluent in English and Chinese, both oral and writing
* Interpersonal skills with good communication
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time