Then come and join our global team as IT Solution Architect (f/m/d) – ITBM for our ServiceNow Platform SENSE, and work closely with the product owners and other Solution Architects to create an inspirational user experience.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As IT Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the technical development of our ServiceNow platform
- You will analyze, validate and document the business requirements and system requirements and create the solution design as part of an agile development process and in close collaboration with the responsible business managers
- You will work on introducing solutions with the strategy and development teams; while striving for a rapid market launch, you will also balance this aim with values such as reusability, fail-safe performance, maintainability and scalability
- You will actively promote the transfer of knowledge between the teams and capture ideas and trends that result in continuous improvement of business processes and platform operation
- You will be responsible for ensuring that high quality standards are maintained, specifically in relation to information security and data protection
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed university studies with a digital focus
- You have many years of professional experience with ServiceNow
- You have an in-depth knowledge of software architecture/development
- You have already implemented ServiceNow projects in the area of FSM and ITBM
- You have already accumulated extensive experience in the agile environment, and have a comprehensive knowledge of the SCRUM and SAFe methods
- Ideally, you also have in-depth knowledge of how to work with other cloud services, such as Azure API Management or SnapLogic
Your attributes and skills:
- You strive to translate business challenges and operational challenges into valuable technology solutions that exceed our customers' expectations
- You have a personal affinity with the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
- You are a well-structured worker with a strong ability to think analytically, you are able to work independently, and you have a thirst for knowledge
- You contribute new and innovative ideas to expand the boundaries of our current thinking and practice
- We are an international team with business representatives all around the world, so you will also have an excellent knowledge of English
- As a team player, you prioritize the success of the team
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Katharina Tostmann.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time