Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are encouraged to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering perfection – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to craft the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
- Provide onsite clinical applications' training to user’s equipment in MR modality area.
- Conduct application trainings at customer sites to ensure customer's effective use of the equipment by improving image quality and efficiency.
- Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
- Continuously develop and improve a network of key opinion leaders within the MR customers.
- Show the outstanding differentiators based on customer's clinical needs.
- Support Trade show/Workshops/show sites/Customer visits.
- Adopt the digital transformation of application trainings as per company trend.
- Deliver customer presentations at customer site if required.
- Supporting the sales team with technical/clinical expertise if required.
- Graduate of higher education with studies in the field of medicine, bioengineering, medical physics or graduate nurse programs are an advantage.
- Experience in a similar role - is an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced English.
- Driver's license.
- Any experience working in MR modality is a bonus.
- Excellent social skills including, team working skills and good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, willingness to take the initiative and to improve.
- Customer happiness attitude.
- Willingness to be flexible/adapt to changing work environments.
- Ability to travel and be at customer sites.
Siemens Healthineers stands for culture diversity and inclusion. Check for yourself by applying for our position and let us prove to you that we do what we say!
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time