About Siemens Digital industries Software
Siemens Digital Industries Software, a division of Siemens AG, which started as Siemens PLM Software, is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization and engineering & manufacturing solutions. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries. The Digital Enterprise portfolio is at the core of our offer. It provides companies of all sizes with the right products, along with consistent solutions and services for the integration and digitalization of the entire value chain. Optimized for the requirements of specific industries, our Digital Enterprise enables customers to reduce their product development times while at the same time increasing the flexibility, productivity and environmental efficiency of their production processes.
In 2019, in the Siemens Media & Analyst Conference in New York we formally announced that the name of our company is changing from Siemens PLM Software to Siemens Digital Industries Software (Siemens DI SW). This new name not only reflects our new position inside the core operating company of Siemens Digital Industries, but also how we’ve evolved from the industry leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) to the company with broadest portfolio of industrial software and services that is the foundation for digitalization strategies at companies around the world. Across all multiple industry segments and geographies, companies of all sizes are choosing to partner with Siemens and to select our software as the foundation of their digitalization strategy. Our broad portfolio of software enables unique, industry-specific workflows and helps companies tackle complexity.
About this Role – Partner Development Manager
The responsibilities of the Partner Development Manager involve working to develop relationships that can help the growth of our business. Partner Development Manager is responsible for developing and promoting Siemens DI Software and Partner Programs to new potential partners to build the partner eco system for particular Product Offerings and Industry verticals. The job entails also working with the Existing Partners to up skill and cross skill them for new offerings and new solutions. To accelerate our rapidly growing partner community, we are looking for a motivated, technically savvy person to build upon our community of partners that can help us expand our customer reach with Siemens DI SW Products & Solutions.
In this role, you will work across the Siemens DI SW organization and team members in India and APAC to develop high-quality and revenue ready partners for India business.
You will be expected to:
1. Identify gaps & requirements in the current partner ecosystem for various key Products and Industry verticals and recruit partners for expansion, develop, lead and manage Siemens partnerships.
2. Work with cross functional teams to create and execute on strategic business plans, inclusive of enablement, practice development, and marketing, to execute achievement against new partner goals.
3. Drive partner sales revenue with New Partners through regular pipeline, opportunity registration and business reviews with partners to manage progress against business plan and core KPIs.
4. Work with Existing Partner Managers and their focus partners to run Product and Industry Enablement sessions effectively thereby adding to the overall country indirect revenue and growth.
5. Own & Execute key Partner Development programs in the country like the SMART EXPERT PARTNER program and ensure New Partner accreditations as well as year on year Renewals of the same.
6. Work on other Channel Partner KPIs like annual Partner Certification Targets and Partner Enablement Programs and Bootcamps.
7. Identify an effective path to market with solutions and Go-To-Market (GTM) activities
8. Track pipeline health on key deals to accelerate sales momentum and cloud consumption.
9. Ensure hand-offs to and engagements with the appropriate resources at the appropriate sales phase, to maximize win probability and minimize time to close, make proper decisions resolve issues with local leadership and escalate as required.
10. Drive performance management of partners through monthly/quarterly reviews to review overall business performance across the organization and to measure against partners’ transformation goals and business plan.
11. Drive continuous portfolio optimization of partners’ performance as measured by revenue, pipeline, consumption, usage and partner impact.
12. Develop strategic content that will allow better positioning of our partnership internally and externally.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements & Experience for this Role
1. 10+ years in partner sales and development or alliance development in the software/technology industry.
2. Experience engaging and influencing senior executives in Partner Organizations and familiarity with decision making processes and partner guidance and influencing for establishing and growing new partnerships.
3. Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams.
4. Experience in working with different kind of Partners in India – GSIs, Local SIs, Distributors, niche Industry partners, Value Added Resellers among others.
5. Deep strategic advisor and executive relationship management experience driving sales with partners in commercial businesses.
6. Strong experience of collaborating with virtual teams across functions and geographies.
7. Strong influence and orchestrator skills helping align Siemens DI SW and partner resources to drive solutions that support customer needs.
8. Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
9. Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
10. Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort
11. Challenger mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through
12. Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
13. Bachelor’s and master’s degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations or similar)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time