As part of tax team, indepently perform tax accounting and compliance activities which comply with Group tax policies, local tax regulations in a timely and accurate manner.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Calculate and perform tax filing for VAT,CIT and SD RET, land use tax, etc; complete tax payment in time.
- Be responsible for monthly closing and reconciliation of tax accounts, identify the the variance reasons and independently solve the issues.
- Calculate, declare and track the withholding tax and complete necessary record keeping procedure to tax authorities.
- Independently work on and complete tax preferences application to the tax authorities, e.g. tax refund, VAT exemption, etc.
- Independently work on and complete annual CIT tax filing and Related Party Transaction Disclosure forms declaration.
- As contact interface of tax bureau, communicate with local tax authorities, provide appropriate and timely responses to tax bureau, exchange information and feedback to team leader, prepare various request documents to tax authorities.
- Provide appropriate/necessary assistance in tax authority’s query, investigation and audit, etc.
- Other tasks assigned by team leader.
- years working experience in tax accounting/tax compliance area
- Background with big 4 or MNCs are preferred
- SAP experience is highly preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft office such as word, excel, etc
- Good sense of responsibility and ownership
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time