As the tax operation team leader, provide management and guidedance to the team for tax accounting and compliance activities for Healthineers OCs, in order to optimize the tax position in compliance with Group tax policies and local tax law.
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily management of the tax operation team.
- Monitor, review and provide guidance to the tax operation team for monthly/quarterly tax calculation and filing, WHT filing, ensure the quality and accuracy.
- Responsible for organizing and supervising the CIT annual filing and Related Party Transaction Disclosure forms declaration project together with tax consultants to ensure accurate and timely completion.
- Maintain necessary communication and visits with the tax bureau, ensure that special matters are timely feedback to tax consultants/tax director.
- Assist to optimize the daily working procedures of tax accounting team.
- Assist in exploring tax digitalization opportunities and participate in tax digitalization projects.
- Support tax consultants to work with various Siemens Healthineers departments/functions for tax planning and problem solving, including tax audit, tax inspection, business operation establishment, etc.
- Other tax projects/tasks assigned by tax director.
- Bachelor or above. Major in Tax/Finance/Accounting is preferred.
- More than 5 years working experience in tax accounting/tax compliance area, tax consulting experience is preferred
- Background with big 4 or MNCs are preferred
- Familiar with SAP system
- Familiar with tax regulations, certain knowledge about accounting GAAP is a plus
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills, project management skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership, team work spirit and professional dedication
- Good at both written and oral English skills
- IT, programming experience/background is a plus
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time