- Strong C++ development experience. (Both Backend and Front End) on SIL 2 products.
- Minimum 3-5 years of development experience with safety-related products / facilities
- Good Knowledge of Operating Systems (RHEL8 and Windows 10)
- Wire Shark
- Component based design and development.
- WinCC OA control scripts. (API Manager Development).
- Documentation DOORS.
- Software Hardware integration
- Design and Development of Operator Control Centers for Railways and Signaling projects.
- Defect fixing.
- Must have experience in C++ for developing and designing desktop based UI applications.
- Any SCA tool (SonarQube preferable)
- Strong team Player.
- Strong English communication Skills both written and Verbal.
- Shall be competent in engineering appropriate to the application area
- Shall be competent in the implementation language and supporting tools
- Shall be capable of applying the specified coding standards and programming styles
- Shall understand all the constraints imposed by the hardware platform, the operating system and the interfacing systems
- Shall understand the relevant parts of [EN 50128]
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time