Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global Treasury team as Senior Manager (m/f/d) Trade Finance to create and manage our guarantee processes and activities.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Act as first point of contact within Treasury for advising sales and project management teams on guaranty wordings and processes
• Manage Healthineers bank partners for trade finance operations including selection of banks, negotiation of credit lines and ongoing optimization of service quality and pricing
• Full responsibility for management of daily Trade Finance operations, e. g. answer queries from sales, request guaranty issuances from banks, amendments, cancellations etc.
• Exercise relevant governance and ensure compliance of Trade Finance operations with global Treasury guidelines as well as all internal controls and audit requirements
• Continuously strive to digitalize and automate admin tasks to the maximum extent possible with the trade finance IT systems including integration of our bank partners. Manage roll out of new trade finance systems in Italy.
• Participate in global Treasury initiatives, e. g. on process digitalization, harmonizing bank partner landscape, guaranty portfolio improvements etc.
• Provide training to internal stakeholders on guaranty processes and know-how transfer to ensure best-in-class operations and risk management
• Support with other Treasury related tasks within SHS Italy as required
Your qualifications and experience:
• You have completed a Master (or MBA) university degree in business administration (with specialization in finance) or a similar field
• You have at least 5+ years of professional experience in a finance/banking environment in trade finance where you have performed above mentioned tasks. Alternatively, experience within a Corporate Treasury department covering Trade Finance activities is appreciated, too.
• Proven experience designing and optimizing processes is required, preferably within an digitalization & automation context
• You have demonstrated successful project management experience by delivering projects by yourself beyond daily operational tasks
• Work / study experience abroad or in international (project) teams required
• Experience in other Treasury related fields (e.g. cash & liquidity management, sales financing) is advantageous
Your attributes and skills:
• You are business-fluent in Italian and English; knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus, e.g. German, Spanish, French
• You have strong conceptual and creative skills when it comes to thinking of “out of the box solutions” to optimize processes and workflows
• You have outstanding communication, negotiation, and consulting skills with (internal) customers and suppliers
• Your working style is characterized by a high degree of independence, and you demonstrate strong result orientation combined with a proactive personality
• Proficient user of standard MS Office software; additional skills in Power Apps, Business Intelligence (e. g. Qlik) or automation software (e. g. UI Path) is advantageous
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.