Siemens Process Automation, Automation Engineering has an exciting customer facing opportunity for an Innovations Product Manager who will hold various technical Distributed Control Systems responsibilities. From supporting the latest DCS rollout of the all-new web based SIMATIC PCS neo, to furthering adoption of the latest Siemens Hardware Innovations of our distributed IO product lines. The desired resource would be a dynamic, high-energy individual, with knowledge of DCS, system architectures, DCS Programming, and Communication Protocols. This position will be a balance of technical and commercial tasks with interaction between End-Customers, Solution Partners, Distributors, as well as Siemens’s Sales Team, where the focus would be on coaching Distributors and Solution Partners on what a DCS opportunity looks like, and the how the Siemens DCS portfolio drives value to the customer. Travel Requirements: ~30%
- Siemens DCS adoption with our Siemens Solution Partners and Distributers
- Become a technical authority on the Siemens DCS Product Portfolio
- Evaluate DCS opportunities and help assign their correct technical fit
- Harmonize value propositions between pre-sales, product management, and customer
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Degree in Electrical or Chemical Engineering (or similar field) or equivalent experience or knowledge
- 2+ Years in a control system related field (DCS preferred). Will also consider 5+ years of experience at a potentially higher level of hiring.
- Participated in the execution of DCS Projects.
- Participated in DCS Commissioning Projects.
- Familiar with current PCS hardware (centralized and decentralized IO) as well as fieldbus technologies (such as potentially PROFINET, PROFIBUS PA, HART, etc.)
- Has the ability to effectively present and demonstrate DCS products to a native English-speaking audience.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.