Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Laboratory Data Analyst, HCS
The Healthcare Consulting Solutions (HCS) Data Analyst will use their knowledge and expertise to review customer Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) data, correctly formatting and creating Access data bases as needed for Extend 9 discreet simulations. Additionally, the HCS data analyst will be responsible for all communication between NAM and Global HCS data individuals and R&D operations. Qualified candidates must be highly proficient in Excel data manipulations and Access data development, along with analyzing laboratory data, recognize patterns and uncover errors and inconsistencies that demonstrate the impact of services, improve efficiency, and uncover opportunities. This individual will report to the Director of Healthcare Consulting Solutions for North America.
- Analyzes customer LIS data and creates standardized Excel databases that can be utilized to determine test and tube volumes and turn-around time metrics for individual customers
- Utilizes Workload generated programs and Simulation database programs to assist HCS managers in simulation file creations as needed
- Pulls Dashboard data from AMC, ADM, APM, SRS and any other Siemens IT platforms that can assist in identifies system performance, creating the appropriate file structures to run simulations
- Creates and Generates All Access Database files for discreet simulation programs
- Monitors Outcomes Data and Generates Reports as needed to develop annual data outcomes
- Assists in creation of Statement of Work metrics for complex deals from a data perspective
- Assist the HCS managers in customer facing project creations to support Siemens Healthineers Laboratory solutions
- Acts as the North American HCS Liaison to data analytics in the Global HCS organization.
- Conducts Other Reporting and Data Analytic Projects, as Needed
- BS/BA Degree Required
- Recent graduate or up to three years’ experience
- Strong technical skills in Excel, SQL, and Access databases
- Time management skills to manage the processing of data requests and creations
- Ability to Produce and Interpret Data with Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task and Maintain Composure in a High-Pressure Environment
- Self-Motivated, flexible, and Highly Dependable
- Approximately 25% travel
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.