Who crafts your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Culture: At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
We are looking to add a Compliance Administrative Specialist to our growing teamWhat you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
- This position participates in the reviewing, handling, record keeping, verification and uploading to AHJ compliance web portals of NFPA 72 and 25 inspection reports. As well as inspection deficiency tracking, monitoring, and uploading of reporting for deficiency compliance.
- You will communicate inspection report information with field operations, coordination, sales, and management.
- You will also interface with our customers and AHJs to speak to questions and/or review details of our reports and systems the reports are uploaded to.
- Reviewing completed inspection reports for accuracy and completeness, downloading reports from inspection programs, filing reports for our records, sending reports to the customers, and uploading reports to the AHJ required compliance sites. (example: The Compliance Engine / Brycer / IROL)
- Maintain and assist with healthcare accredited site documentation. (example: DNV / Joint Commission)
- Knowledge of NFPA 72 & 25
- High School Diploma or GED with relevant job experience
- A minimum of 5 years of Fire Alarm/Sprinkler experience.
- Proven experience with report handing and report uploading
- Ability to travel 5% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree
We offer: a competitive salary, full life/vision/dental & health plans, a company matched 401K plan, company profit sharing and paid time off with company holidays.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, marital status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.