Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Electrical Manufacturing Engineer
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional,
looking for the next step in their career. As a Electrical Manufacturing
Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Identify manufacturing issues and drive resolution by participating on cross-functional or project teams
- Participates in product transfer into manufacturing or to new vendors.
- Review designs changes to determine the product performs in the intended manner
- Standardizing materials, components, and assemblies for manufacturability
- Provide support in documenting product issues for future reference and problem resolution
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do
develop your career with Healthineers
- Evaluates designs and proposes revisions to improve manufacturability
- Investigate and resolve electro-mechanical assemblies and/or test issues in a timely manner.
- Trend manufacturing issues, determine root cause and provided resolution
- Define critical mfg. Processes, develop assembly, and test procedures, train production personnel, and verify effectiveness of process and training
- Support new and existing test fixtures used in manufacturing and at vendor sites across all product lines. Determine the support and the life cycle of the fixtures
- Work with Design and test group to determine the test specification for PCBA’s and high-level assemblies
- Interface with Vendor in resolving manufacturing issue of PCBA and higher-level assemblies.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BSEE or BSET degree or equivalent experience required
- 3 + year's working in a manufacturing environment
- FDA / ISO / Medical Device is a plus
- Understanding of J-std, IPC 610 & 620, pFMEA
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.