Job title: Software Engineer (Python Fullstack Developer)
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS), team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Build Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of responsibility.
- Drive adoption of Cloud technology for data processing and warehousing
- Take strong initiatives and highly result oriented
- Strong Co-ordination with partners, focused
- Developing and deploying web applications on the cloud Technologies
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You must have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 4 years of confirmed ability?
- Strong command of Python language + Data Science Ecosystem (Pandas, Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, NumPy etc.)
- Specialist in Data Engineering and building data pipelines, implementing Algorithms in a distributed environment
- Very good experience with data science and machine learning
- Confirmed understanding of Flask, Django
- Experience in working with multiple databases, especially with NoSQL world
- Strong understanding/expertise in building REST APIs/ Micro services architecture
- Experience or knowledge on Java would be added advantage
- Understanding of Webserver, Load Balancer and deployment process / activities
- Sophisticated level knowledge of software engineering process.
- Excellent command over English in written, spoken communication and strong presentation skills.
- Experience in Jira, Confluence will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Agile/Lean development methods using Scrum
- Experience in Rapid Programming techniques and TDD, and result oriented
- Good at presenting within the team as well as with all the partners
- Strong customer focus and good learner, Highly proactive and excellent teammate
- Ready to travel for Onsite Job assignments (short to long term)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time