Sourcing Process Services (SPS) is providing sourcing activities for our customers- Siemens operational units. Our teams are specialized in different areas of sourcing, starting with Supplier Qualification and Material compliance, stepping forward to design and Contract Management and run of e-auctions and software license management and various other strategic sourcing support activities.
Are you interested in managing our unique teams, leading and coaching team leads, running various projects? Are you open minded and communicative? Are you able to drive productivity and quality initiatives to achieve set business targets? Do you have the right customer attitude?
Siemens Global Business Services CZ, business line P2P is looking for Service line manager responsible for Source2Procure management.
We are looking for you!
Your role involves
• People: Lead S2P-organisation: 4 team leads, 35 specialists in Prague and 15 in Ostrava
• Lead teams in intercultural environment including coordination of delivery processes in India, China, Argentina and other countries
• Development of team know-how and ramp up of additional competencies e.g., digital citizens, customer centricity and Sourcing/Category Management expertise
• Drive initiatives for improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of the services e.g. via process automation or implementation of digital solutions
• Support our Sales/Customer Demand Manager in activities of portfolio grow
• Regular communication with customers, ensure anticipation of customer needs and resp. high customer satisfaction
• Develop and motivate the organisation to meet set business objectives
• Ensure stable operations
• Responsibility for budget/forecast and revenue recognition in the S2P CZ
Your profile and qualification
• English on business level, German on business level of big advantage (German speaking customers)
• Educational background / University degree
• People/Team management experience
• Knowledge/Experience of sourcing/purchasing processes
• Above average soft skills expected - professional communication, structured analytical and logical thinking, ability to drive implementation, capable to sell own ideas and convince others
• Capability to escalate/de-escalate issues arising from operational area of responsibility
• BPO/Shared services track record, proven experience
We can offer you
• Work with recognized teams and great people in a global company, with further local and global carrier opportunities
• 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance
• an individual budget of min. 48.000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
• e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
• access to company training portfolio and events
• possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
• various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time