Role: Senior App Developer
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
Many processes at Siemens would not run as they should without our Support departments. Which is why we are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, or questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology. Around the world.
What part will you play?
- Design and develop microservices/APIs using either Java/Spring boot or node.js
- Collaborate with clients, architects, and application architectures to understand the operational objectives and purpose of the future system integration.
- Produce detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and estimates
- Involve in software quality and sustenance for the software modules
What you need to make real what matters
- We need a graduate - BE in Computer Science or equivalent with 5 to 7 years of experience in developing software applications using Java and database technologies and at least 3 year of experience in working with Microservice based application,
- Strong knowledge in Core Java, Advance Java (JMX, Multithreading, Java Memory Model, Garbage Collection, Class Loading, Generics, Annotations, Advanced JDBC)
- Exposure in Spring Framework (AOP, Dependency Injection, Transactions, JTA, Spring JDBC)
- Working knowledge in Microservice using Spring / AWS technologies and deploying on AWS platforms amd strong Knowledge of gRPC, Docker and Kubernetes
- Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills, with solid understanding of logging and exception handling mechanisms.
- Exposure to IOT, Kafka, Web Services (REST, SOAP) and No SQL database, preferrable MongoDB
- Familiarity with Git, JIRA/Confluence, Jenkins
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and good interpersonal skills
- Should be a fast learner and go-getter without any fear of failing.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Noida. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time