- As part of the Siemens LCS DevOps organization, this position makes significant contributions towards the CI [Continuous Integration] , CD [Continuous Deployment] Operation Activities .
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will have key responsibilities in Defining, Supporting, planning, implementing, and operating automated infrastructure and processes that meet or exceed the service level and CI/CD objectives.
- In this role, member would monitor, track and ensure that the CI, CD Pipeline is functional and is operating at High efficiency. Work with stakeholders as required to clear road blocks. Identify the bottlenecks and take steps that will enhance the CI framework to make it robust and resilient to changes & help make the pipeline robust.
- Should have diversified knowledge of methods and practices in broad DevOps areas.
- Must excel in a team environment that changes with new technology adoption and evolving customer requirements.
- Should be focused on automating tasks and workflows to improve the efficiency of people and processes – leading to faster, reliable CI/CD cycle.
- Ability to find pain points and bottlenecks in the current CI/CD lifecycle, then find ways/suggest options to automate processes.
- Responsible for Monitoring, building a CI/CD pipeline and optimizing processes, people and tooling
- Responsible for the implementation of actionable monitoring solutions. Take actions on for exposing blind spots in the current CI/CD cycle, and then figuring out how they can monitor those services.
Prerequisite & Essential Functions
Skills Required :- DevOps, Jenkins, any scripting languages, CI/CD pipeline handling
-Experience with CI/CD frameworks, tools, techniques and integrations
-Programming experience with Perl/Python,
-Experience with designing highly reliable CI/CD pipelines in Jenkins/Gitlab
-Exposure to Teamcenter, Activeworkspace
-Experience with some of the following technologies / tools : Jenkins, Git,Github, Docker, Ansible, Terraform, -Tomcat, Apache HTTP, Kubernetes / EKS, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Nagios, New Relic, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Bash, PHP, Symfony,
-Experience with deploying, configuring, monitoring and supporting Linux systems
- Self-motivated in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication [written, Oral] and stakeholder management skills
- Perform analysis of DevOps practices, identify gaps and impediments for continuous integration and delivery
- Willingness to work as part of an agile team, and in close collaboration with Quality, Release and Product teams delivering continuous improvements in customer outcomes
- Proactive, emphatic and approachable.
- Team player and problem solver.
- Communication and collaboration skills with peers and cross functional teams with attention to detail
Graduate or Postgraduate Bachelor degree in Engineering from a reputed institute