We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Work on innovative ideas around the cloud based digitalization of buildings, drive forward SaaS business models and deliver your footprint in newly created use cases
- Support the creation of G2M strategies and content for our new cloud based offerings
- Closely collaborate with subject matter experts, sales representatives, and customers to maximize the product/market fit and improve the customer engagement journey
- Support our market and competitor analysis activities with hands-on desk research
Your skills and experience
- Strong ownership mindset to drive topics independently, you are motivated and comfortable in dealing with ambiguous topics
- You are an open-minded, well structured and reliable personality that enjoys working in a team
- Thanks to your high degree of digitalization and business model affinity, you understand data driven business- and G2M approaches
- Very good spoken and written English skills is a must. German a plus.
- Only persons with a valid work permit and enrolled in a swiss university can be considered for this job
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time