- This role will be to ensure EnergyIP product is configured to specification, implementing processes and procedures to ensure compliance with both customer and product specifications. The successful candidate will be responsible for execution of plans and activities.
- The right individual for this job will be responsible for the full lifecycle implementation of an MDM - meter data management product, and other Smart Grid oriented applications.
- This includes the requirements gathering, specification documentation, system construction/configuration, testing, Q/A, delivery and post Go-Live activities.
- Skills to collaborate with stakeholders across regions and work in Agile environment.
- We need a graduate - B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/M.Sc.; preferably with Computer Science or IT background with about 7 to 10 years of work experience in EnergyIP configuration.
- The Configuration Engineer role will contribute to the software installation, configuration, business validation, performance tuning, exception handling and implementation support efforts of the Professional Services team.
- Deploy, configure and test EnergyIP® Platform, Smart Grid Application solutions & Drive installation and deployment standards.
- This is a customer facing position that requires a high level of professionalism, working hand in hand with the Project Manager, Solution Architect, other Solution Engineers, and the end-user base to deliver a quality solution.
- Strong technical engineers with a solid business and technical background, a solid understanding of Enterprise Software delivery in the Smart Meter/Smart Grid Utility space, and experience with current and prevalent web technologies.
- Working experience on RDBMS (preferably Oracle, UNIX & XML and Test management tools like JIRA, ALM (Quality Center)
- Experience with CIS, AMI, and/or other relevant “Meter-to-Cash" value chain applications a plus
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time