Place of work
Bratislava IV, Bratislava
1 800 EUR/monthFrom 1 800 € brutto/month + variable bonus
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions. Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Siemens Healthineers Accounting Centre of Competence has been perfecting the accuracy and efficiency of Accounting and Reporting for 22 countries of Europe and Central Asia. We have been consulting on adoption of IFRS standards, implementing cutting-edge IT solutions, all while creating our own processes and so developing all-round Accounting Professionals. With us, you will never be bored!
On our Quest for Top-Notch Reporting, the next challenge is the migration of all existing SAP systems to the latest, unified SAP platform, customized for our Business.
We are currently searching for an Accounting Professional with advanced SAP experience to boost our ranks. If you have what it takes based on the description below and feel like a career in International Accounting Governance is your next step, we will be thrilled to welcome you on board!
Your main responsibilities:
• Complex General Ledger Accounting, Closing & Reporting for assigned country
• Governance of end-to-end accounting processes and accounting advisory
• Regular B/S Revies and accounts cleansing
• Cooperation on SAP implementation from end user perspective
• Continues process improvements
• 5+ Years of SAP FI-CO Working Experience
• Competent Financial Accounting Knowledge
• Stress-resistance, Ability to handle Unforeseen Situations
• Independent Working Style and Stakeholder Mentality
• Strong Communication Skills through different Channels
• Analytical and conceptional thinking capabilities
• English proficiency
• In-depth know-how of SAP FI and CO
• Prioritization and Time-management Ability
equired education, skills and personality requirements
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
economics, finance, accounting
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
SAP - advanced
Number of years of experience
• Team building program - adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, summer camps)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time